KLC & CBM - TEACHER AND INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Mrs.Deti Ms.Tia Mrs.Halimah Mrs.Arbiatun Mrs.Edeh Mrs. Titie Mr.Nana Mr.Agus Mr.Arif Mr.Dery Feel free to contact them for course, private and other services related to learning needs

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Going To The Jungle

 GOING TO THE JUNGLE
 
Once upon a day, me and my family went to the jungle. I'll camping there. We'll went to the center of the jungle. I saw, and most beauty full bird I ever saw, most dangerous cat in the world, and many more, before that I want introduce my self, my family, and my tour guide.
My name is Lindsey, my mother's name is Francie, my father's name is Sean, I  have a little brother name is Peter, my tour guide name is Jhonny Deep. He is a best guide.
I stayed there for three days. First day I arrived at the jungle I saw a most big tree I ever saw but inside the jungle I saw trees larger than previously that the great thing in the world, see what's you want.
The wonder full part is went establish the tent with my family I felt family atmosphere feels a deep, happiness come so fast but go so slow, and I like it.
The second day found a river, long river, but so shallow. The water was very clean and I can saw a fish and the gravel. I was fishing there, I can be a lot fish.
At the last day I saw every animals there from the smallest to the largest. For example : boars, elephant, cassowary, and many more. After that I went go home.
 
 
The End 
 
Essay by Talitha Salsabila Andini & Aisyah Fajirn Pasha Wenno :"> pipi memerah:) senang

No comments:

Post a Comment